If you need to Hold or Resume your membership please fill out the form below.
Things to remember when putting your membership on hold:
- You will not have access to open gym or any class credits purchased while on your membership
- You will be charged $5 for each month your membership is on hold
- When resuming your membership all class credits purchased prior to the suspension will receive an extension to their expiration date (for the duration you were gone)
- Future reservations will be canceled to make space for active members and drop ins (you will have those credits available for use after you resume your membership)
- When putting a family membership on hold all students attached to the membership won't be able to use it
- If you'd like to hold specific family members please head to our add/remove family member page instead: located here
Please note that all membership holds require 48 hour notice to avoid regular autopay charges.